The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

The Titans isn’t much better than TB’s without Lewan, either...

ben Jones is a good center and saffold is solid at LG but They didn’t pick up Conklin’s 5th year option for a reason. Pamphile and Kelly are just below average...

Something about the Titans just not being able to consistently throw the ball takes the air out of this game for me. I think the Browns defense is going to rip up the Titans offense espectially because they are going to have the home field aspect too. I know the Titans defense is legit but I just dont see the Browns scoring less than 21 and on the other hand there is no way I see the Browns giving up 21+ to the Titans offense.

16 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Something about the Titans just not being able to consistently throw the ball takes the air out of this game for me. I think the Browns defense is going to rip up the Titans offense espectially because they are going to have the home field aspect too. I know the Titans defense is legit but I just dont see the Browns scoring less than 21 and on the other hand there is no way I see the Browns giving up 21+ to the Titans offense.

Their D will play tough the first half. Itll be like 10-6 at the half or something. Their D will get tired and we’ll start to score a few points. That is, IF their offense sputters.

itll remind me of the decent defenses the browns have had in the past that begin to look like trash because we could never put together any type of drive.

43 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Their D will play tough the first half. Itll be like 10-6 at the half or something. Their D will get tired and we’ll start to score a few points. That is, IF their offense sputters.

itll remind me of the decent defenses the browns have had in the past that begin to look like trash because we could never put together any type of drive.

That’s how I feel the first half will go. Tennessee’s defense will make it really ugly.

It could be ugly like week 1 last year was against Pittsburgh.

39 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Can't disagree with you. 6'3" 250 runaway beer trucks are hard to stop once they get going. Our key will be getting enough consistent penetration to not allow him to get north and south and reach the second level.

Yeah our second level is our biggest weakness in terms of tackling and that’s including the LBs. The dline needs to get to him early or it won’t be pretty. 

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Good luck with that.

Juice, Higgins and Njoku will feast if left 1:1.

I agree.

Just hope fans are not disappointed that we don’t take the Ferrari out this week. I think he will explode against the Jets on Monday night though. They will have a crap *** secondary.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I agree.

Just hope fans are not disappointed that we don’t take the Ferrari out this week. I think he will explode against the Jets on Monday night though. They will have a crap *** secondary.

Last I checked Candy - a 14-13 slug fest win counts just as much in the standings as a 35-0 shellacking. Al said it first - Just win, baby!

Why everyone so afraid of Henry?? 47 career games and surpassed 80yards rushing 7x. He has had 24 games where he gained 40yards or less. Yeah he beasted those last 4 games last year but Jerome Harrison did the same thing. He also did that against Jax who mailed the season in after like wk5 and the Giants were a bad team last year. I’m DL is better than any of those units he went up against.