Week 1 GDT: Giants vs Cowboys @ 4:25pm EST

Giants4eva

Here we go guys, 2019 is about to be underway. Figured id get us on the ball rolling into sunday. Pretty excited for this game. See if Eli can work with a slightly depleted WR roster. Tate being gone in this game is gonna hurt. I'm pretty sure we will have SS, Latimer and Fowler. Evan Engram i can see having a big game. The key to this game is can we stop Zeke? ... (this is assuming he plays, and i fully believe he will come to a contract agreement within the next 24-48 hours..) Our defence just did not impress me in the preseason. I do like that we went with a couple younger guys as starters in DeAndre Baker and Ryan Connelly. My thought process is unfortunately i think we come up short against Dak and Amari. 

Score: Cowboys 29 - Gmen 21

Really don't know what to expect. So much turnover from last year. Doubt they are good enough to beat the Boys but hopefully they can be competitive and at least make the game enjoyable and entertaining. Bettcher please for the love of all that is good....3rd and long..double Witten!!!!

• Like 1