Broncos @ Raiders Week 1 GDT

agarcia34

Seeing how we're a week away from the start of the 2019 regular season. I thought I go ahead and start this so we can get some conversation going about the game. Drop your thoughts and predictions down below. 

Huge game for both teams. Both need to start 1-0 because of the teams that they face after this game. Raiders get the Chiefs and the Broncos get the Bears. 

ohwxiskgvveo1osnh01j

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

while itd suck to lose, id have hope for this season and next if our O puts up 42 points. 

I think the Raiders will lose a lot of high scoring games this year. Last year I believe I predicted the Raiders to lose 44-14 every game as a joke because both the D and O sucked. This year I'm predicting 45-42 all season because the D still sucks, but the O should be lights out if Carr is kept clean.

• Like 1

Raiders have to come out and run the ball. I think the middle of the Broncos defense is the weak point. This game is the reason why you drafted Jacobs. You ride him this game. With that you can use play action. Would also like to see some screens to Jacobs or some WR screen to slow down Miller and Chubb. We gonna see how improved Kolton Miller really is.

On defense keep everything in front of you and focus on the run and make Flacco beat you. Flacco is average and the Broncos have an average offensive line. Would be nice to see some nickle blitzes from Joyner or Joseph. 

Broncos 16 Raiders 27 

• Like 2

I want all of the Carr haters from last season to step up now and reiterate your stance on him.  Make it known who you are and confirm your stance that Carr is trash.

We had homers on here calling for his head, wanting him traded after the season so we could sign Fitztrash SMH.  Other homers wanted us to trade Carr, trade up to 1 overall, give up a ton of picks to draft a 5'9 unproven QB in Murray.  The whole time this nonsense was being talked about on here I couldn't help myself by calling out clueless homers.  Ridiculous rational when we have an MVP caliber QB right here with Carr.  Can you imagine the laughing stock Mayock would be if he traded Carr to a team like the Jags, Carr has a pro bowl season, leads them to the playoffs while we have Fitztrash and get 2 wins.  His career as a GM would be over just like that.  To think that some people thought this was a good idea because career backup garbage Fitztrash strung together a few good games LOL

Super Bowl winning QB Tom Brady would have looked old and washed up with our garbage roster we had last year.  Mark my words Carr will have an MVP caliber type season this year.  I am not saying he will be the league MVP but will be in consideration barring injury.  

I wan't all of the homers who were calling for Carr's head to step up.  Don't make me go through the archives and pick all of you out.  You know who you are and I wan't to prove to everyone that you all are clueless and know squat about football.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I want all of the Carr haters from last season to step up now and reiterate your stance on him.  Make it known who you are and confirm your stance that Carr is trash.

We had homers on here calling for his head, wanting him traded after the season so we could sign Fitztrash SMH.  Other homers wanted us to trade Carr, trade up to 1 overall, give up a ton of picks to draft a 5'9 unproven QB in Murray.  The whole time this nonsense was being talked about on here I couldn't help myself by calling out clueless homers.  Ridiculous rational when we have an MVP caliber QB right here with Carr.  Can you imagine the laughing stock Mayock would be if he traded Carr to a team like the Jags, Carr has a pro bowl season, leads them to the playoffs while we have Fitztrash and get 2 wins.  His career as a GM would be over just like that.  To think that some people thought this was a good idea because career backup garbage Fitztrash strung together a few good games LOL

Super Bowl winning QB Tom Brady would have looked old and washed up with our garbage roster we had last year.  Mark my words Carr will have an MVP caliber type season this year.  I am not saying he will be the league MVP but will be in consideration barring injury.  

I wan't all of the homers who were calling for Carr's head to step up.  Don't make me go through the archives and pick all of you out.  You know who you are and I wan't to prove to everyone that you all are clueless and know squat about football.  

There’s gonna be a lot