Sign in to follow this  
ThirtyOne-EightyNine

Week 1: Bengals (0-0) @ Seahawks (0-0)

4 hours ago, animaltested said:

Called it.

Seattle has ALOT to work on this week to not get BLOWN out next week.

True, but every team has a lot of work to do.  It was opening week.  Guys are rusty.  In the Seahawks case, they didn't play all that great today.  The Steelers looked pretty awful tonight as well, from what I gather.

10 hours ago, showtime said:

True, but every team has a lot of work to do.  It was opening week.  Guys are rusty.  In the Seahawks case, they didn't play all that great today.  The Steelers looked pretty awful tonight as well, from what I gather.

Agreed. Week 1 in the grand scheme of things is meaningless. 

10 hours ago, showtime said:

It was ugly for sure but Metcalf looking like a veteran out there is a positive. 

AS ugly as it was, there were some positives. The biggest being the defensive line. Truely thought this would be a achilles heel of the team, but they looked really strong (albeit, against a group of mostly, scrubs).

The versatility of the line is awesome. Jefferson, Clowney, Jackson, Green can all line up outside or inside. Poona and Woods can eat blocks. This unit should only get stronger as Collier,Ziggy and Reed get back. 

Next week will be the big test for this unit. I hope Ziggy is ready to go.