WEEK 1 @ OAK TOWN

BullsandBroncos

9 hours ago, AKRNA said:

It's always amazed me how a small, slow (4.56 40) 6th rd pick could produce the way he has. Too bad he's such a head case. 

There is a really good summary in the NFL News Forum but his behavior has become incredibly erratic since 2017.  Not much before except the karate kick to the punter in-game.   It raises the specter of whether CTE is affecting him given the knockout blow he took from Burfict in Jan 2016 right before we beat PIT without him.   Either way it’s pretty clear he’s completely unhinged right now. 

If true it’s ironic that the guy holding him back from going after GM Mayock was...Burfict.  

Edited by Broncofan

6 hours ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Did I just see that the non-injured IR list for frost bitten feet? That is awesome...I have some respect for the Raiders now...way to play this type of game with a psychopath.

I'll bet you like Tim Dorsey books. Best psychopathic main character ever.

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Well boys, AB is playing MNF. No suspension, I doubt there is a fine, no repercussions for him being a total ***. 

Get ready for AB talk during the game and nothing else. Good luck out there.

I wonder if there will be words exchanged between AB and Emmanuel Sanders? Should be some in passing. I mean Sanders himself has some diva. But AB makes him look like an amateur.

On 9/5/2019 at 2:04 PM, iLikeDefense said:

Do you think he’ll be a distraction all season long? If so, think it’ll impact your team? 

Yes. Hasn't played a game yet and he's a bigger distraction than playing on a dirt infield. 

Will it impact the team.... I mean, they were going to suck anyway. And I give until week 10 when Mount Big Chest erupts again. If all this is happening prior to the season, imagine when the losses pile up and Carr is checking the ball down. 

Raiders.... putting the fun in dysfunctional.

I cannot believe he called Mayock a cracker and he's suiting up on Monday. Sorry, but Mayock has lost all authoritative respect from the players now.

Can you imagine him trying to suspend any of his players now? 

Brown will be so hyped for this game. Could see him going for 200 yards or him bugging out. Crazy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yes. Hasn't played a game yet and he's a bigger distraction than playing on a dirt infield. 

Will it impact the team.... I mean, they were going to suck anyway. And I give until week 10 when Mount Big Chest erupts again. If all this is happening prior to the season, imagine when the losses pile up and Carr is checking the ball down. 

Raiders.... putting the fun in dysfunctional.

Must be tough to watch. I know it was extremely tough during the Mcdumby years to see distractions and bad decisions.

I can sympathize how you guys must've felt when you had Brandon Marshall punting footballs at practice. AB's diva is like Marshall x1000 though . Seriously unreal the way he has deteriorated the last couple of years.

Anyways I expect this to be a sloppy, weird yet entertaining game on Monday. Whoever wins wont really feel like they won because both teams will be bad this year.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan
  • Like 3