Week 1 Jacksonville @ Houston GDT

lumberjackchris

Sacks given up:

XSF 4, Lamm 1, Clark 1 (sack 6).   If only it were someone's job to evaluate talent and fill known problems.  People need to stop blaming QBs as the first reaction around here and deal with the GM who set $72 million on fire for Brock Osweiler then refuses to guarantee this season for Duane Brown or pay anything for a qualified RT.  Throw in XSF still being run out there because of the absurd pick wasted on him 4 years ago instead of Derek Carr and tossing a side a borderline Pro Bowl RG in Brandon Brooks for utter fat failure Jeff Allen.  

I guess we'll see if Watson can salvage this CF.  Can't wait for another pic of that smug MF pretending to be on his cell phone while stroking McNair under the table.

Serious question - why not just put Lamm in as TE since Miller & Ellington aren't going to see balls anyway.  Protect and let Hopkins and Anderson get open and maybe run a bit, too. 

If only the guy paid to see these things coming would have IR'd Fuller and carried 5 healthy receivers like EVERY NFL team EVER.  PS - Decoud belongs on the practice squad at best.  Nobody is claiming that dude.

And that (non) intercepted pass is what those that said he needs time were talking about. A weird indecision double pump and then an inaccurate pass. He has pluses and minuses, let's not crown him on one drive.

Yes, Savage looked terrible, and I'm not saying he's the answer. But I'm also not convinced that putting Watson behind this line and say learn while running for your life is going to work. I actually think it'll impede the learning process of what he needs to work on.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

And that (non) intercepted pass is what those that said he needs time were talking about. A weird indecision double pump and then an inaccurate pass. He has pluses and minuses, let's not crown him on one drive.

Yes, Savage looked terrible, and I'm not saying he's the answer. But I'm also not convinced that putting Watson behind this line and say learn while running for your life is going to work. I actually think it'll impede the learning process of what he needs to work on.

Well he just did something Savage hasnt done in his career and thats throw  TD. 

Archived