Week 1 - Rams @ Panthers

RamRod

My first half thoughts are the Rams offense is rusty. I thought they would get off to a fast start but I was wrong. Goff is zoning in too much on Kupp and missing wide open guys like that one play where Gurley was open. Goff has been off target on other passes like the one where Woods was wide open. The running game has been non-existent. Again in general the offense has been rusty. The defense has been good at times but has been also helped by the Panthers being rusty too on offense. The players of the game so far has been Zuerlein and Hekker. With all that said, the Rams still have a double digit lead like I predicted would happen in the first half. I want to see them get this offense going to put pressure on Cam and the Panthers offense because they wont stay struggling all game long. I hope Im wrong and they do continue to be off. Donald hasnt been called once in this game. He needs to make an impact. Im loving what Littleton and Fowler is doing. Even Clay got a sack. So this should be an interesting second half. Lets hope the Rams take this one home literally with a win and prepare for the huge NFCCG rematch against the Saints. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Oline is very weak as predicted...it's gonna be a long season

I disagree. The Panthers front seven is one of the best in the NFL. The Rams have a very good oline but not an elite one. The Panthers very well have an elite front seven. If thats your narrative though before the season even started then I guess you will stick to it no matter what. If the Rams oline was getting beat by a weak front seven then I can be ok with what you said but not on the road against and elite front seven. It doesnt make the Rams oline very weak. 

• Like 1