TheVillain112

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Tie...

2 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Do we...do we...do we actually have an Elite pass blocking OL?

Time will tell, and i think Ansah would have made a difference.  But i think they'll end the season in the top 10 pass blocking.  Mostly because the system is designed to avoid sacks (RPO, PA, chips, bunches, quick passes, motion, etc).  But also because some of those guys are good at it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that either of the tackles are individually top 10 passing tackles.  But individual doesn't matter - we're talking about the whole.

Nick Bosa and Dee Ford will be a really good test this week.

12 minutes ago, theJ said:

Time will tell, and i think Ansah would have made a difference.  But i think they'll end the season in the top 10 pass blocking.  Mostly because the system is designed to avoid sacks (RPO, PA, chips, bunches, quick passes, motion, etc).  But also because some of those guys are good at it.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that either of the tackles are individually top 10 passing tackles.  But individual doesn't matter - we're talking about the whole.

Nick Bosa and Dee Ford will be a really good test this week.

Buckner, Bosa, and Dee Ford will definitely show what this OL is made of.  Also, curious if we actually have a plan to stop George Kittle or we'll just let him do whatever he wants to us...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Buckner, Bosa, and Dee Ford will definitely show what this OL is made of.  Also, curious if we actually have a plan to stop George Kittle or we'll just let him do whatever he wants to us...

I have that very same question.  When was the last time they covered a TE in Cincinnati?  Been many years.  Since the Odell Thurman days maybe?  So i'd bet on Kittle going HAM, but the adjustments last week to counter the Seahawks run game was 1 more adjustment than we've seen since Zimmer.  So maybe, just maybe...