• Miami Dolphins
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Kalen Ballage
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Mark Ingram
    • Gus Edwards
    • Devante Parker
    • Jakeem Grant
    • Albert Wilson
    • Willie Snead
    • Seth Roberts
    • Marquise Brown
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Nick Boyle
    • Hayden Hurst
    • Jason Sanders
    • Justin Tucker
    • Dolphins DST
    • Ravens DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 05:00 PM

Dolphins-at-Ravens.jpg

The Dolphins aren't even being subtle about tanking, but we have the first opportunity to see how the Ravens adapt to Lamar Jackson as his first full season as the starter. I don't entertain any possibility that we'll be competitive overall this season but I'm looking forward to seeing how our younger players play.

My prediction

Baltimore 33
Miami 16

In years past this would have been a no brainer Baltimore pick for me, but with Flacco gone Miami may scheme Jackson into a few picks and if they can contain him in the pocket somewhat this may be a close game. Miami will be as healthy and prepared for a team as they can be for this one so if the score stays close and Miami has any kind of run game this one could be interesting.

Baltimore   24

Miami    17

Edited by Dolphinmeister

I believe Ravens overall are a better team. But with so many unknowns in the first game of the season, Dolphins at home, players have to kick the rust of the tires, I think this will be a close game.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Flores play 7 man in the box to stop the run/contain lamar and then have Minkah Fitzpatrick shadow lamar and try to let Lamar beat the Dolphins outside throws. Until proven otherwise, I believe this is the best formular to stop Lamar, especially with Howard locking down one side of the field - could potentially be Boykin.

You guys have some talent on the interior dline, I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys win the matchup against our oline.

• Like 1

WTF was that?  

I knew we were going to be bad, but that’s dangerously bad. Someone is going to get seriously hurt. Flores and Grier should actually be ashamed of what they put in the field today. 40% of the team are practice squad material. 

Flores will not make it to year 2 if he has a couple more losses like this and they go 2-14. Players and fans will lose all faith and let’s face it, fan base and players control this league  

They looked completely unprepared and out schemed. 

22 hours ago, Emerica said:

Eric Rowe is getting taken to the woodshed by anyone lining up across him. He has been horrid, not that anyone else has looked decent but still.

In a game full of bad plays, Rowe stood out most to me as well.  He was routinely getting abused on every play.  CB #2 was always on the need list for this coming offseason, but it's going down in red ink now.