Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

Glad the NFL did the right thing and put this on TNF. In all the interviews you can just feel the energy and anticipation from the Bears D, at home, with Rodgers in a brand new offense we’ve never seen. Not a good recipe for GB if you ask me. And while their D improved, they didn’t add any true difference makers. They added decently average to slightly above average starters at places of need but none of which are good enough to change the impact of the game (Smith/Smith/Amos). 

Bears 27

Packers 13

57 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

i like GB if only for the reason that Bears have to prove they can still field a top notch defense w/o Fangio.

underrated loss imo, and they still have nobody to kick a FG i guess

I'm actually more concerned with their offense than defense. Trubs & company may have started the year off pretty good but was pretty pedestrian down the stretch considering the field position the defense gifted them for most of the year. I think the surprise factor of Nagy's offense took a hit by the end of the year and teams were just able to contain them better. 

I mean the GB Packers only allowed 24 points with the dumpster fire they were sporting by  the end of the year. 

3 hours ago, berlin calling said:

i like GB if only for the reason that Bears have to prove they can still field a top notch defense w/o Fangio.

underrated loss imo, and they still have nobody to kick a FG i guess

Doesn't GB have to prove that they can field a good offense with their new HC? Is HC turnover less important than DC turnover? 

1 hour ago, malak1 said:

Doesn't GB have to prove that they can field a good offense with their new HC? Is HC turnover less important than DC turnover? 

I think both are overrated talking points. Packers offense has Rodgers and pretty decent skill positions/OL. Bears defense is stacked across the board. I don't expect either coach to be the reason for a win or a loss today. 

Archived