Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

At least Bear fans are finally admitting Trubisky sucks. 

Are you, and 99% of Raiders fans, willing to admit you were wrong that the Bears would not finish with a playoff appearance and you would get a low, mid-round pick for Mack? 

7 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

define a bunch. serioisly, how many? what easy open throws didnt he make? yes, the int was bad as was the last drive. the checkdown wasnt bad  nor stupid, there was plenty of time at that point and forcing things leads to interceptions.

Missed a wide open ARob at the end of the 1st half which the NBC replayed, missed a wide open Montgomery (pass before Shaheen) right before the INT, missed Anthony Miller on that last drive down the middle of the field and then on 3rd down he missed another open receiver on a slant. That's just off the top of my head.

1:25 left 1 TO to drive 65 yards is plenty of time? Defending a check down in that situation is absurd. The play had no chance of going anywhere, all it was going to do is waste tons of time, a smart QB throws it at his RBs feet. 

List all the supposed great throws Trubisky made today. I'll wait .

Just now, ET80 said:

If you have to ask these questions, you did not watch this game. Nobody who watched this game needs a throw-by-throw breakdown of what did and didn't work for Tru.

It was a horrible game, I'm sure Trubisky will tell us that himself in the post game. You don't have to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

im seroiusly not though. like i said, people are just overreacting, if you cant say, then its not as many as you think. ask me what great passes he made and ill easily list them off. ill also tell you the laSt two passes were absolutley awful, as was the pick. yes he missed some passes, he also made some really good ones. people just want to hate it seems.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Scale from 1-10, how bad did the bears look? 

Was at a concert and it was hard to follow

Defensively they looked great. Like a 9.5. 

Offensively, not so much. It's not Armageddon or anything, like it may seem like in thread, but definitely not good. Our even average. Like a 3. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Scale from 1-10, how bad did the bears look? 

Was at a concert and it was hard to follow

Defense was a 9.5

Offense was a 2.5, the skill positions look capable, but Trubisky needs to string together positive snaps. A snap at a time, just string some together.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

im seroiusly not though. like i said, people are just overreacting, if you cant say, then its not as many as you think. ask me what great passes he made and ill easily list them off. ill also tell you the laSt two passes were absolutley awful, as was the pick. yes he missed some passes, he also made some really good ones. people just want to hate it seems.

I mean, you said I was overreacting because I listed things that trubs doesn't do as well as Alex Smith because they happened to be things that Smith does extremely well. It wasn't like I said Trubisky didn't have Smith's arm

And this is why I have the Bears missing the playoffs. They are going to be like the Jags was last season. Come into the season with high expectations based off the previous season and the QB holds the offense back while the defense is still really darn good. The jury is still out on Mitch imo and tonight he looked terrible. Its only one game though this season so Im not going to go crazy but this season is full of expectations and the Bears schedule face a first place schedule this season. So we shall see. 

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

In this league, consistency wins. So, that's 90% of what's wrong here. There is no consistency from play to play, let alone drive to drive. Trubisky is scattershot out there - he didn't string together multiple good throws, which is probably more important than that one dime he threw. 

Archived