Christian Kirk--Trade Target?

Just Want A Title

9 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

okay so almost every offense with a crap qb tht cant run or even scare a team with versatility. or throw accurate medium routes. Ive seen game after game where a rb is like 5 yards from glassford and he throws a bullet as if theyre 30 yards away and they drop it. Jahvid Best, Kevin Smith, Reggie Bush, Bell, it goes on. Havent watched Kerryon last year cause i enjoy my sundays not watching the Lions get wrecked

You're falling into the category of troll @Superduperman was talking about by calling the guy with the 3rd longest active start streak for QBs "glassford".

28 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

okay so almost every offense with a crap qb tht cant run or even scare a team with versatility. or throw accurate medium routes. Ive seen game after game where a rb is like 5 yards from glassford and he throws a bullet as if theyre 30 yards away and they drop it. Jahvid Best, Kevin Smith, Reggie Bush, Bell, it goes on. Havent watched Kerryon last year cause i enjoy my sundays not watching the Lions get wrecked

It seems more like you haven't watched them in 8 years. 

Just go find yourself another team then.

22 hours ago, Superduperman said:

Corey Davis hasn't done squat. I wouldn't trade Marvin Jones for him straight up.

Also if he doesnt fit a ground and pound offense, why on Earth would the Lions want him

"Hasn't done squat?" He's a former Top 10 pick that had 65 receptions for 891 yards last year with the Titans mediocre QB's throwing him the ball. 

5 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

"Hasn't done squat?" He's a former Top 10 pick that had 65 receptions for 891 yards last year with the Titans mediocre QB's throwing him the ball. 

I see your point on the yards/receptions but "former top 10 pick" doesn't say anything extra to me. The draft process is all about projections. Being a top 10 pick doesn't mean or guarantee anything.