Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

The group sat in a circle, patiently waiting for dome to get back from his beer run so they could begin their first game of IRL Mafia.

"Dome sent me some gifs of girls jogging without wearing the proper jogging equipment." Said @Matts4313, trying to break the silence.

"LET'S SEE THEM!" The twins yelled. 

@SwAg looked inside from the back yard, his voice was muffled by the window. "I SAID I'LL JUST BE OUT HERE THEN!" @Malfatron snickered and flipped him off when nobody was looking. 

@KOTN-93 sat in the corner, staring. His eyes were glazed over. Light's on but nobody's home. @bcb1213 looked up from his phone once, said something really smart nobody listened to and then went back to his phone. A person nobody really recognized was just sitting in the living room with them, but @daboyle250 seemed right at home.

Some of the others looked around anxiously, some were tapping their feet. Patience was fading fast. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

I've decided on either no flavor, or random flavor each night. Or keeping it a secret. 

It appears I haven't decided at all. 

Roles will start going out about noon EST, but I'm still taking sign ups until then.

I love the random flavor idea

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

I'll make it happen.

Give me the rackcs role. The lazy, chill teacher who would rather play mafia during the school day than teach kids.

• Like 1

A car was heard roaring up the driveway, police sirens could be heard in the distance. The brakes screeched and dome stumbled out of the car, several empty beer cans rolling onto the asphalt.

"Get inside boyshh! Hurry! It'shh time to play!" Dome had been drinking again "Some *******shh tried to pull me ov- I mean run me off the road! I had to take a detour. Shhorry for the delays! Let's play!"

Dome hurried into the kitchen and began mixing a drink.

"Is that rubbing alcohol?" someone in the living room asked.

"It'sh $1.79 per bottle. Whatsitooya?? HUH? Are you rubbin' alochol!?"

"Do you have a pistol tucked into your robe? Why are you wearing a robe?"

"I'm wearing a *hic* robe caushhe it's my house. And I have a *hic* pistol caushhe it's my house. Now shut up."

Dome sloshed his drink into the living room and began shuffling a deck of cards and explaining the rules.

"If you draw an Ace, you're a bad guy. Two through ten are vanilla townies with no abilities. If you draw a face card you'll get some kind of powersh, maybe you can kill someone at night, maybe you can block them. Joker means serial killer. I'll whisper tell you your abilities to you when you draw a card. Everyone got it?? Good.... now come get a card."

• Like 3