Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I need to do that too, apparently.  I might just start using serious tags do default people assume I’m joking.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

To be fair.... if the jokes are funny, we’ll realize they’re jokes.

You quoted the wrong person, but I fixed it here.

To be fair, I was doing my best to look scummy and beg for a lynch, since I was 1 shot deathproof.

I then happened to find out that Matt was mafia N1, and I figured that I would out him, almost cement myself as town, and pick off the week the rest of the game.

I also assume that my 1 shot deathproof was good for any mafia hit, and that I could get 1 freebie, out ANOTHER scum that hit me, get another mafia lynched, and get 100% credibility the rest of the way.

I was strongarmed and just died...I should have used my 1 shot commute after Matts. LOL

Just now, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I was doing my best to look scummy and beg for a lynch, since I was 1 shot deathproof.

I then happened to find out that Matt was mafia N1, and I figured that I would out him, almost cement myself as town, and pick off the week the rest of the game.

I also assume that my 1 shot deathproof was good for any mafia hit, and that I could get 1 freebie, out ANOTHER scum that hit me, get another mafia lynched, and get 100% credibility the rest of the way.

I was strongarmed and just died...I should have used my 1 shot commute after Matts. LOL

I also was going to start telegraphing my hits for fun to see if someone picked up on it.

For example, I went to hit Matts N1 after voting for him D1 (hit failed because he was scum, so I outed him.)

I was going to do the same thing every single day and then see how long it took for people to figure it out.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I also was going to start telegraphing my hits for fun to see if someone picked up on it.

For example, I went to hit Matts N1 after voting for him D1 (hit failed because he was scum, so I outed him.)

I was going to do the same thing every single day and then see how long it took for people to figure it out.

I had you figured out...were you gonna hit me?

Just now, The Orca said:

I had you figured out...were you gonna hit me?

No. I was going to continue to bait you and use you to see if you'd still push me despite me being "cleared" by red lettering multiple scum. My bet was that you'd have gotten mislynched before I was lynched, and that I'd give some type of half hearted defense in your favor about you "just being Orca". I hit Pickle because he half heartedly claimed cop and I couldn't risk an invest on me. 

@MWil23 it was unfortunate how it played out. I didn’t want to flat out tell you that mafia had a strongman hit, but I gave you the commuter as a bit of a clue

you played it how I would have (maybe not the best endorsement lol) by going for the clear though, I would’ve tried to hardclaim to draw a protection (which wouldn’t have helped anyways)

giving the only real “invest” to an indy or SK was something I wanted to try

i also found it hilarious that counselor claimed other, then wasn’t lynched for it. I knew giving him a “survive to the end” wincon would be too easy 

• Like 1

No. I was going to continue to bait you and use you to see if you'd still push me despite me being "cleared" by red lettering multiple scum. My bet was that you'd have gotten mislynched before I was lynched, and that I'd give some type of half hearted defense in your favor about you "just being Orca". I hit Pickle because he half heartedly claimed cop and I couldn't risk an invest on me. 

I was gonna keep pushing you lol. It just didnt feel like a legit claim. You were wanting to be cleared more than you were hard pounding that Matts was scum

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What was your wincon?

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What was your wincon?

Last man standing, but I couldn't get a hit on scum as long as all were alive. I needed one of you gone before I could be turned loose. Being the last man standing was also one of the reasons that I decided to play aggressive early...play the long game. I did a randomly and you were chosen. Sorry. :/

Last man standing, but I couldn't get a hit on scum as long as all were alive. I needed one of you gone before I could be turned loose. Being the last man standing was also one of the reasons that I decided to play aggressive early...play the long game. I did a randomly and you were chosen. Sorry. :/

The long game would have been to not say anything (or claim friendly other) and skate by until one of us died. Then you could have hit me if that was in your best interest. As an other, you needed us to do your dirty work and get the civ numbers down. 

The short game was putting a huge target on your back. Just my opinion.