Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Here'sJim

Color Rush now Browns’ primary uniforms for 2019

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, brownie man said:

LETS GOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Im guessing the other two home games we’ll do white 

No we won't. You NEVER wear white after Labor Day........

I will show myself out now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're saving the Elf for next year's new trash uni's... savor this year and this great, simplistic color scheme/jersey..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

They're saving the Elf for next year's new trash uni's... savor this year and this great, simplistic color scheme/jersey..

Enjoy this swan song of the Browns being in any way related to canines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Enjoy this swan song of the Browns being in any way related to canines.

What a time to be alive it twas ... but the end is nigh ...

The Rise of the Cleveland Elves is upon us ... The Elf Pound is going to be rockin' on Sundays ... All those pale Elf masks are going to be flying off the shelves along with whatever next year's beer fridge scam is ... 

Good times ...

Edited by Mind Character

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

What a time to be alive it twas ... but the end is nigh ...

The Rise of the Cleveland Elves is upon us ... The Elf Pound is going to be rockin' on Sundays ... All those pale Elf masks are going to be flying off the shelves along with whatever next year's beer fridge scam is ... 

Good times ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×