Empower Stadium at Mile High

AnAngryAmerican

Well we’ve been waiting for this for a while, Klis (of course) is reporting the new name for our home stadium will be Empower Field at Mile High. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9news.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/denver-broncos-stadium-new-name-empower-field-at-mile-high/73-c0671177-03a1-461a-8161-50ba7e3ac155

I don’t hate it. Everyone would prefer Pat Bowlen Field at Mile High or just Mile High Stadium but as far as corporate naming partners go, I’ve heard a lot worse. 

What’s say you?  

• Like 1

I think it should just be Mile High Stadium but apparently all the lackies in the higher up part of the food chain believe that it simply can't be, because the old stadium was just mile high stadium and this stadium just isn't the same. I would've loved to be old enough to have gone to the old mile high stadium at an age where I could remember it.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

1 hour ago, 1234567 said:

Meh. It's all good guys, we just have to put up with these incorrect names until I'm a billionaire. Then it will be "Mile High Stadium" for the rest of time. 

Well, what are you waiting for? Hurry the f*** up, I'm not getting any younger!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

I like that they at least keep the Mile High reference. 

No real feelings either way on it for me really though

Hilarious...whatever happened to Newsradio?  I cannot find the reruns to that show anywhere and that show had me rolling most of the time.