The Official Thread of Penn State University

Utley

Final recruit of 2018 class is OT Rasheed Walker, good get for us. Solomon Enis actually decided not to go to the school of his father, but honestly given how many other receivers we got coming in this freshman class, I don't think it's a significant loss for us.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Final recruit of 2018 class is OT Rasheed Walker, good get for us. Solomon Enis actually decided not to go to the school of his father, but honestly given how many other receivers we got coming in this freshman class, I don't think it's a significant loss for us.

Walker was a huge get to end the class.

Asiedu has a ton of upside but isn't very refined and has a bit more uncertainty to him, so getting an second elite OT like Walker was really the last need of the class.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Walker is a huge get to end the class.

Enis not coming here is not surprising, we stayed in it because of his dad but Utah is closer and we had quite a few WR's he'd be competing with. 

3 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

Walker is a huge get to end the class.

Enis not coming here is not surprising, we stayed in it because of his dad but Utah is closer and we had quite a few WR's he'd be competing with. 

His mom wanted nothing to do with him coming here, rightfully so.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, BigD88 said:

THON is truly too amazing for words. 

Another $10.15+ million all FTK!

Unreal. Great to see former players like Jesse James and Wisniewski still being involved. Weird ruling by the NCAA not allowing the football players to take part with the Lasch building event with the 4 diamonds children, but its whatever. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Danger said:

So if we were to get both TaQuan Roberson and Michael Johnson Jr. who's more likely to be the guy when the time comes?

Roberson. Johnson could end up at WR.

Roberson reminds me of a less athletic McSorley.

Roberson for sure. 

Johnson is a great athlete, but has a long way to go mechanically to be a QB. He’s a good take as the 2nd QB in a class so you can stash him and work on him for 3-4 years before worrying about seeing the field. 

Also, 4*** OG Saleem Wormley just committed. That’s the second interior OL stud in the class next to Caedan Wallace. 

Jesse Luketa is going to be an absolute star on Penn State, might even over take Parsons and looks to be a shade ahead of him I feel based on his spring game performance.  Two super talented linebackers for Penn State, that is for sure.