2018 Steelers Mock Draft

DR43

I really like Kemoko Turay - OLB - Rutgers.. I don't care that they took an OLB in the 1st, if this guy flies under the radar enough with all the QB hype he should be worth the selection. He was injured last year, so that's why few had heard about him. 

He was all over Browning vs Washington. I just love it when the announcers talk about everything else but the obvious of him blowing up the Washington backfield on every passing down especially but also crashing down on the run. Think he might've had some kind of discipline cause he didn't play the 1st quarter. Make no mistake at 6'5 252 this guy is a force to be reckoned with.

I imagine he'll end up a Packer or something as they often have similar likes/needs. He could fly up the board after the combine and workouts.

11 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I really like Kemoko Turay - OLB - Rutgers.. I don't care that they took an OLB in the 1st, if this guy flies under the radar enough with all the QB hype he should be worth the selection. He was injured last year, so that's why few had heard about him. 

He was all over Browning vs Washington. I just love it when the announcers talk about everything else but the obvious of him blowing up the Washington backfield on every passing down especially but also crashing down on the run. Think he might've had some kind of discipline cause he didn't play the 1st quarter. Make no mistake at 6'5 252 this guy is a force to be reckoned with.

I imagine he'll end up a Packer or something as they often have similar likes/needs. He could fly up the board after the combine and workouts.

Well you know some of us have been saying that Watt would look really good inside next to Shazier, so Dupree and another pass rusher would work just fine if that was BPA.  I wasn't real impressed with Sam Hubbard in week 1.  Too much thinking and not enough explosion/quick twitch.  But maybe he's told to read and react rather than just pin his ears back.  Idk.

Archived