Redskins vs Eagles Gameday Thread - Week 1 (9/8/19)

MKnight82

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Or you could've added picks by possibly trading at least 1 of those players. I still believe they could've traded Cousins to San Fran for a 1st or 2nd round pick. 

They should have if they weren’t going to keep him and Bruce/Dan never wanted to.

They didn’t trade him so, that’s over.

They could and should trade Trent to get back some picks to help build more around Haskins for our future.

8 minutes ago, TKellion said:

OK so week 1 At the Beagles for the season opener.Both starting QBs go down to injury or concussion and it becomes a battle of backups.Guice runs for a 140 plus and the Skins win 27-9

The Beagles? Are we playing both the Bengals & Eagles Sunday? Jk jk 

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They should have if they weren’t going to keep him and Bruce/Dan never wanted to.

They didn’t trade him so, that’s over.

They could and should trade Trent to get back some picks to help build more around Haskins for our future.

It may be over but it still plays apart in why the roster is what it is now. Consistency making the same dumb *** mistakes holds the team back. 

They botched this Williams situation. For you things may be over with, but its not if it's a pattern. This is pattern for them.

You don't not talk with the Dolphins, Texans, or Patriots if they were offering a 1st for Willams.

Just now, Skins212689 said:

It may be over but it still plays apart in why the roster is what it is now. Consistency making the same dumb *** mistakes holds the team back. 

They botched this Williams situation. For you things may be over with, but its not if it's a pattern. This is pattern for them.

You don't not talk with the Dolphins, Texans, or Patriots if they were offering a 1st for Willams.

I honestly don’t know. I wasn’t on the phone call to receive phone calls from any of those teams.

8 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Your really tryna compare Ertz to AJ Green? A Safety should never be lined up 1 in 1 with a #1 WR, especially someone of Greens talent.

It’s just a poor example/joke. He should have found a gif of a TE burning a DB or ILB or a player burning Landon Collins. Instead, he couldn’t find that so he used a gif from a game 7 years ago when a top 5 WR burned our secondary players who are no longer on our roster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mar29020 said:

how long before Ab is a redskin?

46 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I was thinking the samething.

25 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Hopefully never

Honestly if we could trade Paul Richardson and a 6th I do it........  just not a fan of Richardson at all

but... then you get to hear about how Keemun can’t get him the balls lol. Insert Haskins here

Edited by LoganF89