49ers Survivor Pool. RUDYZ WINS!

N4L

On 9/6/2019 at 7:56 AM, rudyZ said:

How naive of you to assume I know/understand the rules, I, who has never made it out of week 2.

Please re-explain the rules, so I can make a fool of myself once again...

On 9/6/2019 at 9:51 AM, N4L said:

YOU CAN DO IT, @rudyZ

Rudy movie poster

Image result for rudy movie poster

RUDY RUDY RUDY 

• Like 2

Has to be an * next to this championship. Only way @rudyZ won is because I succumbed to the pressure and changed my strategy!!!!

55 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

:x Such a beautiful moment. I am moved to tears. I laughed, I cried, it was better than CATS! 

To be fair, what ISN'T better than those filthy pets????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Has to be an * next to this championship. Only way @rudyZ won is because I succumbed to the pressure and changed my strategy!!!!

To be fair, what ISN'T better than those filthy pets????

I KNEW you were going to go there....  At least with cats, you can only tell people have them if the litter isn't changed (YUCK!). However, I often smell people's dogs on them here at school. YUCK! O.o

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I KNEW you were going to go there....  At least with cats, you can only tell people have them if the litter isn't changed (YUCK!). However, I often smell people's dogs on them here at school. YUCK! O.o

Well, yeah, I don't like that either. There used to a kid I went to school with that used to have like nine dogs inside his house and would stink so bad every morning. That was indeed bad.