49ers Survivor Pool. RUDYZ WINS!

N4L

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Keep the faith. This team will be more sharp this week. 

We are the better team 

I still believe we will win but Bosa being shaky for the game gives me reason to pause. Without him our pass rush isn't nearly as good and it is already hard enough to win two east coast games in consecutive weeks. 

• Like 1

On 13/09/2019 at 5:12 AM, JIllg said:

Alas! I join Forge in the hubris zone.

Me too and I would like to personally thank Cam Newton, Christian McCaffrey and the ineptitude of the Panthers offense for not being able to put up more than 14 points at home to that powerhouse known as the Bucs.  I do however accept full responsibility for picking a divisional game (always tricky)  this early in the season (this can be officially filed under the banner of WTF was I thinking).  So I bow out as gracefully as possible in only week two of my debut on 49er Survivor Pool (gnashing my teeth, swearing like f+*k, and hoping Cam gets a serious dose of the clap and diarrhoea at the same time).  Good luck to all remaining players though.

9 hours ago, Justone2 said:

Well guess i did a Rudy

I think the classic Rudy involves picking the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.

Week 3... uncharted territory. I could take the Pats. I could take the Cowboys. Too obvious. I could take us to win against a Ben-less Steelers squad. Or I could pick the Packers.

Let's not overthink this: the Cowboys. Let's just pick whoever plays the Dolphins on any given week. And if they're facing division rivals for a second time... well, I'll probably be eliminated or champion by then.