49ers Survivor Pool. RUDYZ WINS!

N4L

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm afraid this will back fire on you my friend. These young explosive QBs early on in recent times have absolutely killed it in the early going. I expect Murray to give the Lions fits and for the Cardinals to pull this one off. 

I picked them in the other as well. There will be no other time to select the lions, so I'm just going for it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I picked them in the other as well. There will be no other time to select the lions, so I'm just going for it. 

I respect it, but seems like plenty of others are going with the Lions as well. Cardinals air raid offense will take some time to adjust for teams I think and Murray will go off in the early going. 

Excited to see Keesean Johnson in that offense and to see if he will be Murray's top or second option. 

17 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Spaghetti Strainers deter solids from getting through though (look at those two words back to back). 

Well, I will worry about that when we start Limp Noodle on the DL. Until then I will just be grateful that Spaghetti Strainer is porous and can't contain everything the way that Pasta Pot does. 

They should have looked Pasta Pot's way this offseason. They didn't. 

• Like 2

On 2019-09-04 at 9:40 PM, N4L said:

You know the rules. Post that stuff here:

How naive of you to assume I know/understand the rules, I, who has never made it out of week 2.

Please re-explain the rules, so I can make a fool of myself once again...