Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
N4L

49ers Survivor Pool

Recommended Posts

just so everyone knows, I will be updating the first post on Tuesday/Wednesday of each week. Its too much to do every time someone responds.

also, check the first post and lets all laugh at @Forge for being the only person to lose this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, N4L said:

just so everyone knows, I will be updating the first post on Tuesday/Wednesday of each week. Its too much to do every time someone responds.

also, check the first post and lets all laugh at @Forge for being the only person to lose this week. 

This why you take the best teams and not try and get cute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Forge said:

This why you take the best teams and not try and get cute

I think that it's a common misconception in survivor pools - being a touch overagressive with the intent of saving the best for later. There's only 17 weeks in the season. Only seventeen teams you need to pick. And probably not even that given that we'll weed out the size of the pool in reasonable order. Taking Detroit or Denver as one of those seventeen with the road negative to boot requires a lot of faith. I think most should be hesitant to make all but the very best one of the 17 as a road pick. Steelers-Raiders and Steelers-Broncos and Dolphins-Patriots from last year are good warnings.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Forge said:

This why you take the best teams and not try and get cute

Worst part is you switched picks and still got knocked out lol. 

So give me two teams you would choose for this week…. So I could make sure to stay away from those teams LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Worst part is you switched picks and still got knocked out lol. 

So give me two teams you would choose for this week…. So I could make sure to stay away from those teams LOL. 

Go read the OP lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JIllg said:

I think that it's a common misconception in survivor pools - being a touch overagressive with the intent of saving the best for later. There's only 17 weeks in the season. Only seventeen teams you need to pick. And probably not even that given that we'll weed out the size of the pool in reasonable order. Taking Detroit or Denver as one of those seventeen with the road negative to boot requires a lot of faith. I think most should be hesitant to make all but the very best one of the 17 as a road pick. Steelers-Raiders and Steelers-Broncos and Dolphins-Patriots from last year are good warnings.  

I agree here. Each week I play these games, I only look to win, not save a team for later. I will worry about those chance picks when I need to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Worst part is you switched picks and still got knocked out lol. 

So give me two teams you would choose for this week…. So I could make sure to stay away from those teams LOL. 

Cincinnati 

Rams

(See what I did there?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×