Season Predictions

champ11

48 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I am please with the way elway has drafted given the aspects of him picking late.

That being said this team goes as far as Siemians talent does and I just don't think that is very far. I hope I'm wrong. It has little to do with roster and more to do with qb.

I think tge superbowl 50 roster spoiled our fans.

Just curious if you think in SB 50 we went as far as PFM's talent took us?

13 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

The depleted run defense is really the biggest difference from the Super Bowl run IMO. 

Yeah. I mean if we are keeping it 100 that regular season defense was one of the best this century and they picked it up a notch in the AFCCG and SB. There was no way to replicate that team talent wise. It was the perfect moment of having really good players on cheap rookie deals. 

12 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

I think it was moreso his intangibles of being a leader, field general, motivator, etc. let's not down play his importance to that run.

Ding ding ding how many times did peyton get us in the right plays, or convert a 3rd down to keep the d rested? He also had quick strikes early in the playoffs most notably to Daniels which got us leads.

I'm saying that superbowl 50 roster spoiled us because thats a once every 50 years roster. That defense was flawless.

Archived