GDT 9/8/19 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Miami Dolphins

DreamKid

16 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

This isn't going to be a game. I'm going to go with a 27-0 score.

We have had such a good grasp on these games, so I hope we continue - and we should, we are a better team with an overall much better roster. I just feel we have to get everything going and figure out the roles and what works on offense and defence after so much turnover from last season.

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Trap game...you know that Dolphins locker room has seen all of the "tanking" talk this past week or so. Don't get too cute and find yourself down...run the ball and get out of there with a win.

LOL I've never heard of the opening game of a season to be a trap game! Usually a trap game comes after a big win against a tough opponent. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

LOL I've never heard of the opening game of a season to be a trap game! Usually a trap game comes after a big win against a tough opponent. 

Yeah, no way players come out playing lazy after not been able to play in real games after a year. Especially considering a lot of our talent actually played some time in the preseason.

Also considering a John Harbaugh team when it has time, generally does not get outcoached in our history. So for us to lose this game against a team with inferior talent, we would have to be outplayed or outcoached. That’s not indicative of Harbaugh and his tenure IMO.

After the Dolphins just shipped off two of their top talents just a week before the season began for draft collateral, I can’t imagine the current players are too happy about that.

I feel like this is the kind of game where it’s physical early and then after a deep TD or a pick 6, the mentality of the game flips and becomes a route... especially with the Florida gang likely feeling themselves playing in front of the hometown. It’s the perfect game to build momentum from for our young guys.

We win 37-10.

Edited by diamondbull424