GDT 9/8/19 Week 1: 0-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-0 Miami Dolphins

DreamKid

Just now, Danand said:

I don’t feel sry for their fans. They deserve this wake up call after being obnoxious pricks all off season.

Season is long and they can bounce back, but they had this game coming

They embarrassed themselves, and now their team is doing the same. 

4 minutes ago, Danand said:

I don’t feel sry for their fans. They deserve this wake up call after being obnoxious pricks all off season.

I'm tempted to go into their forum and drop a laughing emoji but I won't. Just makes today all that much better. Faker Mayfield. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Danand said:

Absolutely. They literally didn’t win the division last season, they have a rookie HC, and they were somehow crowned the best team in the division over the Ravens and Steelers who are two of the five best franchises of the last 20 years. Both of which finished with superior records last season and both of which crushed their respective drafts.

• Like 3

On 5.9.2019 at 12:38 PM, berlin calling said:

i want ET to look like ET and pick of the fool the Dolphis are trotting out at QB at least once.

i do not want the IOL to be embarrased by rookie C. Wilkins.

i expect Andrews to be the main target for LJ and score the first TD of the 19/20 season for the Ravens.

as expected.

Andrews with 108 yds not too shabby 

9 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Absolutely. They literally didn’t win the division last season, they have a rookie HC, and they were somehow crowned the best team in the division over the Ravens and Steelers who are two of the five best franchises of the last 20 years. Both of which finished with superior records last season and both of which crushed their respective drafts.

Well I think they have all reason to be excited about their team, which is stacked with talent, both through the draft and via free agency. But the way they acted was beyond good taste and behaviour.

Just now, Danand said:

Well I think they have all reason to be excited about their team, which is stacked with talent, both through the draft and via free agency. But the way they acted was beyond good taste and behaviour.

True. But the Ravens and Steelers are incredibly talented units. I mean Steelers have one of the best OLs consistently in football and consistently deliver some of the best WRs. They have a top 5-10 QB. Then with our team we haven’t loss a game in the preseason in 17 games as having one of the deepest units amongst having one of the top TE groups in the league, a top 5-10 defense, etc.

Acting as if they own the division was foolish to begin with. It was always going to be a bloodbath for the division crown. This year could be similar to that 2011 season where 3 teams from this division make the playoffs.

14 minutes ago, Danand said:

Their team looks good, but I just don’t see the juggernaut that they’ve been portrayed as.