GDT Week 1 | Dwayne Hoskins Experience v Philadelphia Body Image

Blahstoise

14 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I can't remember an opener I would be more crushed to lose than this one. We look like SB contenders on paper, while the Skins look like #1 pick contenders. Their D could be tough, be we should smother their offense and overall be able to come out comfortably. I will be disappointed with anything less than 2 score win, traumatized and sent into spiraling hot take mode if we lose.

This is exactly the type of game We lose. Division games are never a given despite what should be lopsided given the rosters and playing at home.

With Wentz and the Starters not playing all Preseason,  do they come out Flat like Rodgers last night? Waste basically a whole 1/2 keeping it close?

Should we win, absolutely,  Would it surprise me in the least not to, Nope!

19 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I can't remember an opener I would be more crushed to lose than this one. We look like SB contenders on paper, while the Skins look like #1 pick contenders. Their D could be tough, be we should smother their offense and overall be able to come out comfortably. I will be disappointed with anything less than 2 score win, traumatized and sent into spiraling hot take mode if we lose.

People say this every year, yet we have been picking in the teens or higher the last four years.  

IMO, this game will all depend on who gets out to an early lead first.  If it's us, I think the game remains close until the end, with us eating up the time of possession by pounding the rock.  If it's you guys, it'll likely be a blow-out.

33 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

People say this every year, yet we have been picking in the teens or higher the last four years.  

First time for everything. Keenum at QB, missing best OLinemen, worst WR group ever assembled. Defense will have to be a truly staunch unit for this team to overachieve into 8-8 territory, unless of course Haskins has a OROY season (which will tough with those WRs and the few games of Reed he'll get).

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

First time for everything. Keenum at QB, missing best OLinemen, worst WR group ever assembled. Defense will have to be a truly staunch unit for this team to overachieve into 8-8 territory, unless of course Haskins has a OROY season (which will tough with those WRs and the few games of Reed he'll get).

Think you're forgetting the 3 1,000 yrd RB they will have on the the team (1st time in history) this season? Guice alone will be rushing for 2K! Just ask Ace!

Who needs WR's when you have that?

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Keenum led a team to the NFCCG. Maybe he’ll find some of that Foles magic again.  You never know.

Trent will likely be back soon. 

Worst WR group ever? Yeah, probably lol. 

So yeah, I guess you have a point. And I honestly hope it happens. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:16 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Redskins 100, Eagles negative 30

13 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

IMO, this game will all depend on who gets out to an early lead first.  If it's us, I think the game remains close until the end, with us eating up the time of possession by pounding the rock.  If it's you guys, it'll likely be a blow-out.

i don't expect a lopsided win from either team.. It's opening game and there will be rust on both sides. 

12 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Keenum led a team to the NFCCG. Maybe he’ll find some of that Foles magic again.  You never know.

Trent will likely be back soon. 

Worst WR group ever? Yeah, probably lol. 

So yeah, I guess you have a point. And I honestly hope it happens. 

Keenum had magic......until he ran into the Eagles....