Which 2 would you rather have PPR

BillSabre

50 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

That’s kind of how I’m thinking also. Sammy is leaning the other way. Confusing. 

Don’t get me wrong...it’s close. If you feel good about the trade that’s fine. My preference is to have difference making players. I am confident that I’ll find FLEX like players along the way. 

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Don’t get me wrong...it’s close. If you feel good about the trade that’s fine. My preference is to have difference making players. I am confident that I’ll find FLEX like players along the way. 

Is it not 2 starters for a starter and a backup? Do you value Jones that much higher than Johnson? Both backs seem comparable and both are in what look to be good to great offenses. 

38 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Is it not 2 starters for a starter and a backup? Do you value Jones that much higher than Johnson? Both backs seem comparable and both are in what look to be good to great offenses. 

I think so. I like Duke Johnson but I’m not convinced he’ll be a bell cow type RB. And Watson has no history of actually throwing to the RB position. It wouldn’t surprise me if Jones is a top 5-10 RB if he can manage to stay healthy.