2020 nfl mock drafts thread

LinderFournette

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Love the 1st 2 a lot! Dont know a ton about the others yet

The last pick was a guy whom talent wise is better then a 7th but hes got a huge red character concern dismissed from tcu after assaulting 2 students but we did give dede a chance in round 4 and he seems to have worthwhile takent but put him on a short leash

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

The last pick was a guy whom talent wise is better then a 7th but hes got a huge red character concern dismissed from tcu after assaulting 2 students but we did give dede a chance in round 4 and he seems to have worthwhile takent but put him on a short leash

Yea I'm fine with giving guys a 2nd chance but if he slips even a little  he's gone. Curious to hear more about the incident 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I'm fine with giving guys a 2nd chance but if he slips even a little  he's gone. Curious to hear more about the incident 

Im expecting a decent turnover on the dl soon with Campbell's age, dareus contract, abry jones contract, ngakoues pending fa.

If ngakoue is allowed to walk i can live with Allen replacing him but then we have lil depth on the edge position

10 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Im expecting a decent turnover on the dl soon with Campbell's age, dareus contract, abry jones contract, ngakoues pending fa.

If ngakoue is allowed to walk i can live with Allen replacing him but then we have lil depth on the edge position

I'm fine with losing Dareus although I'd think that money goes to keeping Abry.

Losing Ngakoue is inexcusable and also CC is hardly showing his age, but I expect when he does he'll fall off a cliff. 

If we really are letting Ramsey go whether via trade or otherwise, then how can we not afford to keep an elite young DE? You have to find that money

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm fine with losing Dareus although I'd think that money goes to keeping Abry.

Losing Ngakoue is inexcusable and also CC is hardly showing his age, but I expect when he does he'll fall off a cliff. 

If we really are letting Ramsey go whether via trade or otherwise, then how can we not afford to keep an elite young DE? You have to find that money

abry isnt a FA but has a 3.5-4 million cap hit and i think while hes good im not sure hes worth that money vs keeping Ngakoue and ramsey, 

On 29/09/2019 at 7:19 PM, LinderFournette said:

i can. jags arent gonna move ramsey till the offseason at the earliest. khan will have to decide if he rather have Coughlin, a crappy Front Office guy, or Ramsey, a generational talent at cb. 

It's more complicated than that though.  Yeah, you keep the top tier CB talent.  But not if he wants top tier Defensive Player money.  And honestly...he's opened that door.  You're not gonna shut it just by firing some coaches and managers...and even if you do, what kind of messed up message does that send about your organizatinoal power structure?  Whine enough, and if you're good enough...we'll fire your bosses to keep you happy?  No ******* thanks.

14 hours ago, Tugboat said:

It's more complicated than that though.  Yeah, you keep the top tier CB talent.  But not if he wants top tier Defensive Player money.  And honestly...he's opened that door.  You're not gonna shut it just by firing some coaches and managers...and even if you do, what kind of messed up message does that send about your organizatinoal power structure?  Whine enough, and if you're good enough...we'll fire your bosses to keep you happy?  No ******* thanks.

Too be honest what has coughlin really done thats good since he came back. 

Picked fournette over watson/mahomes

8 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Too be honest what has coughlin really done thats good since he came back. 

Picked fournette over watson/mahomes

What does that even matter?

Fire Coughlin too imo.

But firing Coughlin isn't going to fix all the **** that's broken between Jalen and the Jaguars.  That ship sailed when they hired Coughlin in the first place.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What does that even matter?

Fire Coughlin too imo.

But firing Coughlin isn't going to fix all the **** that's broken between Jalen and the Jaguars.  That ship sailed when they hired Coughlin in the first place.

jalens beef is with coughlin not anyone else that we know of.   take away coughlin and i think the team improves and u can speculate that maybe coughlin was the reason why we let some of these outspoken guys go.