Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LinderFournette

2020 nfl mock drafts thread

Recommended Posts

13 Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama Starting CB

20 Dylan Moses, LB Alabama Improving our Starting Lbers. 

45 Brycen Hopkins, TE Purdue Evan Engram but without the injuries

77 Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR Michigan Starting outside wr allowing Dede to be our Main Slot wr

109 Ross Blacklock, IDL TCU Potential Replacement for dareus

147 Reggie Floyd, S Virginia Tech Safety depth

172 Tyler Clark, IDL Georgia potential Dareus or Jones replacement.

 187 Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR Liberty Big Bodied WR.

204 Levonta Taylor CB Florida State CB depth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 CeeDee Lamb, WR starting wr

20 Alex Leatherwood, OT starting tackle.  

45 Bryce Hall, CB a top 20 talent but he got a knee injury. 

77 Rashard Lawrence, IDL our dareus replacement

109 Eno Benjamin, RB rb depth. Solid 3 down guy

147 Reggie Floyd, S safety depth

172 Tyler Clark, IDL abry jones replacement

187 Antoine Brooks Jr., S he's technically a safety but he plays like a lb. Ill take him as a ster/wlb

204 McTelvin Agim, IDL interior pass rusher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Derrick Brown, IDL replacement for dareus

20 Dylan Moses, LB starting lb. With jack and moses our nickle should be good coverage from the lber spot

45 Tyler Johnson, WR potential number 1 wr

77 Solomon Kindley, IOL future starting g

109 Josh Jones, OT possible starting lt

147 Raequan Williams, IDL DL depth. Might make as an interesting big end. Thrives in stunts

172 Chase Claypool, WR big bodied wr who can give us some wr depth

187 Levonta Taylor, CB cb deptj

204 Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR just bpa. Big wr with good production but im not sure with his speed but at worst might have a move te

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dont love seeing us draft WR depth. Almost any other position needs it

our wr corps is gonna look like Chark Dede cole conley.  Cole and conley seem inconsistent. 

claypool and Gandy-Golden are both bigger wrs( 6 foot 3 220+). Gandy was simply Best player available by a wide Margin.  he offers a different skill set and i feel would help in solving some of our Redzone Woes because he is a good JumpBall wr so id imagine he would be pretty solid at fades. 

Claypools biggest question is his speed but he runs routes pretty well and has good hands and knows his size and how to use it.  sounds me to me like hes a good possession wr for us to use tho even if he cant seperate from corners that well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

our wr corps is gonna look like Chark Dede cole conley.  Cole and conley seem inconsistent. 

claypool and Gandy-Golden are both bigger wrs( 6 foot 3 220+). Gandy was simply Best player available by a wide Margin.  he offers a different skill set and i feel would help in solving some of our Redzone Woes because he is a good JumpBall wr so id imagine he would be pretty solid at fades. 

Claypools biggest question is his speed but he runs routes pretty well and has good hands and knows his size and how to use it.  sounds me to me like hes a good possession wr for us to use tho even if he cant seperate from corners that well

How much consistency does anyone get from their 3rd/4th WRs? And then add in 2 later round rookies who will also be very inconsistent and 1 probably doesn’t even make the team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How much consistency does anyone get from their 3rd/4th WRs? And then add in 2 later round rookies who will also be very inconsistent and 1 probably doesn’t even make the team

I remember cole being distinctively on the very questionable side of making this years roster.  Both those wrs offer something our other wrs dont size.  Claypool and gandy would likely be upgrades in the redzone department something we struggle with.  Also a late pick that doesn't make the roster isnt a big deal. Teams cut rookie picks all the time. This year a team cut a 3rd rounder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Derrick Brown, IDL Auburn Replaces Dareus

19 Alex Leatherwood, OT Alabama Starts at Tackle or guard. 

43 Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma Should takes over WLB.  he should thrive there based on what ive heard his weakness is(he doesnt shed blocks well) 

75 Devonta Smith, WR Alabama the semi-under the radar wr at bama has had some big games but isnt a great athlete but is good at route-running. 

107 Brandon Aiyuk, WR Arizona State Aiyuk should be a potential return man and X or slot wr.   would give us some playmaking abilities and hes shown to be a good number 2 last year and has stepped up into more of a number 1 role as neal left.  

146 Chase Lucas, CB Arizona State CB depth. i think he could compete with herndon and at worst he could be CB 4 and Returner.

170 Reggie Floyd, S Virginia Tech Safety depth. hes got good size and abilities.  replacement for cody davis?

187 D.J. Wonnum, EDGE South Carolina taking a shot a on a good player when healthy

202 Levonta Taylor,CB Florida State CB depth. i just think our cb position as a whole is a bit underwhelming and taylor has the skills to be a good corner other then his lack of height.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Derrick Brown, IDL starting nt

19 Alex Leatherwood, OT starting t/g

43 Raekwon Davis, IDL was a clear bpa. Reminds me of Richard seymour so i think he will replace campbell when the time comes

75 Solomon Kindley, IOL starts at lg for ga. Hes good and our ol blows wads

107 Jared Pinkney, TE we don't have a good te

146 Chase Lucas, CB potential starting cb

170 Yasir Durant, OL they listed him as an interior ol. I think he can play both as hes the starting lt for Missouri and the biggest knock was wingspan 

187 Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR we cpuld use a big wr for redzone help

202 Joshua Uche, EDGE we can always use pass rush depth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

We apparently scouted jordan Love QB Utah State last night.   Hes a tools guy not a stats guy. 

Which is fine as long as we have the right staff for him.

I'd be fine with us having 2 1sts really trying to lock down the QB spot. Love probably won't go til mid/late 1st at the earliest imo based on where things currently sit. I love Minshew but I'm not sure I'm ready to pass on potential options for him. 

 

Edited by .Buzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Which is fine as long as we have the right staff for him.

I'd be fine with us having 2 1sts really trying to lock down the QB spot. Love probably won't go til mid/late 1st at the earliest imo based on where things currently sit. I love Minshew but I'm not sure I'm ready to pass on potential options for him. 

 

i rather address our OL and our Defense then add a QB. we already have 3 under contract for next year and minshew looked promising as a potential QB of future. if we suck really bad next year we can get Lawrence next year, 

OUR run Defense is a Joke and our OL cant block anyone.  

Linder is a Crappy holding fool this year.  Taylor has promise but hes been below average.  every OL on this roster to me arent good.    they are the reason our offense isnt consistent or good.  we need to improve our Trench play on both sides.  

 

even if we did say Draft Love are u really cutting Minshew whos looked better between him and Foles cuz Foles contract next year is guranteed and minshews is small but there is 0 Chance we could hide him on the PS.    i already figured Dobbs is a Lost cause on trying to keep on the 53 unless we really wanna carry 3 qbs. 

Edited by LinderFournette

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

i rather address our OL and our Defense then add a QB. we already have 3 under contract for next year and minshew looked promising as a potential QB of future. if we suck really bad next year we can get Lawrence next year, 

OUR run Defense is a Joke and our OL cant block anyone.  

Linder is a Crappy holding fool this year.  Taylor has promise but hes been below average.  every OL on this roster to me arent good.    they are the reason our offense isnt consistent or good.  we need to improve our Trench play on both sides.  

 

even if we did say Draft Love are u really cutting Minshew whos looked better between him and Foles cuz Foles contract next year is guranteed and minshews is small but there is 0 Chance we could hide him on the PS.    i already figured Dobbs is a Lost cause on trying to keep on the 53 unless we really wanna carry 3 qbs. 

You can find OL past round 1.

Our DL is largely set up well minus a big run stuffer. Allen, Ngakoue, Abry, Taven, hopefully Dareus on a restructure, etc. is a solid unit. Derrick Brown would do wonders, as would an actual thumper at LB/a scheme that lets the LBs come downhill. 

I'm all in on Minshew, but if a guy you like falls I'm not sure you pass on him. The likelihood of this roster being close to nab Lawrence in 2021 if they get a competent staff.

If Minshew ends up being the guy you have a highly touted QB off the bench that could probably fetch a solid return down the road.

Edited by .Buzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×