Jimmy Ward has a broken finger

49erurtaza

Enough already, just cut bait and let the chips fall where they may. Some guys are just not physically able to stay healthy and play this game at a high level. It has become painfully obvious Ward is one of those ppl. IR him, release him, do whatever...but this is getting old. 

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

I know the other injuries aren't one's he can play with, but at this point it's either: man up and play, or GTFO of the building. 

It's like fat Joshua Garnett. You had an opportunity to be a starter, and you let a finger injury stop you?? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO HAVE THIS JOB

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

I know the other injuries aren't one's he can play with, but at this point it's either: man up and play, or GTFO of the building. 

It's like fat Joshua Garnett. You had an opportunity to be a starter, and you let a finger injury stop you?? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO HAVE THIS JOB

Amazingly, I don't think Garnett has signed yet either. I know that he worked out for the Seahawks, and with that offensive line, you'd think he'd have a good chance, but so far as I know, they didn't sign him. All of these teams with interior offensive line woes, and he's still sitting out there. Dear god, what a horrific pick. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, N4L said:

WRAP IT UP AND PLAY... ITS A FINGER AND YOU PLAY DEFENSE

To be fair, he only said Ward would miss practice at this point. That makes sense for any fresh injury. But...it's Ward, so...

Really, we should change this thread title to "Jimmie Ward has a broken _______" and bump the thread once a month. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Amazingly, I don't think Garnett has signed yet either. I know that he worked out for the Seahawks, and with that offensive line, you'd think he'd have a good chance, but so far as I know, they didn't sign him. All of these teams with interior offensive line woes, and he's still sitting out there. Dear god, what a horrific pick. 

He should thank god every day for AJ Jenkins, because otherwise he would be the worst Trent Baalke draft pick...the worst of the bad.

I remember @big9erfan was probably the only one less happy than me with this pick. Haven't seen him around in a long while. Hope you are well, friend!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Enough already, just cut bait and let the chips fall where they may. Some guys are just not physical able to stay healthy and play this game at a high level. It has become painfully obvious Ward is one of those ppl. IR him, release him, do whatever...but this is getting old. 

Should have tried Tre Boston.

• Like 1