Jimmy Ward has a broken finger

I'm shocked he lasted this long without breaking 

Edited by 49erurtaza

WRAP IT UP AND PLAY... ITS A FINGER AND YOU PLAY DEFENSE

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

Ronnie Lott didn't even need a finger

9 minutes ago, JIllg said:

What was the over/under on a Ward injury again?

We all could have been at 0 games, and he somehow did  worse by getting hurt twice before the first game

This is amazing. Like..i've never seen this with a player before. 

Enough already, just cut bait and let the chips fall where they may. Some guys are just not physically able to stay healthy and play this game at a high level. It has become painfully obvious Ward is one of those ppl. IR him, release him, do whatever...but this is getting old. 

Edited by 757-NINER

I know the other injuries aren't one's he can play with, but at this point it's either: man up and play, or GTFO of the building. 

It's like fat Joshua Garnett. You had an opportunity to be a starter, and you let a finger injury stop you?? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO HAVE THIS JOB

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

I know the other injuries aren't one's he can play with, but at this point it's either: man up and play, or GTFO of the building. 

It's like fat Joshua Garnett. You had an opportunity to be a starter, and you let a finger injury stop you?? DO YOU EVEN WANT TO HAVE THIS JOB

Amazingly, I don't think Garnett has signed yet either. I know that he worked out for the Seahawks, and with that offensive line, you'd think he'd have a good chance, but so far as I know, they didn't sign him. All of these teams with interior offensive line woes, and he's still sitting out there. Dear god, what a horrific pick. 

28 minutes ago, N4L said:

To be fair, he only said Ward would miss practice at this point. That makes sense for any fresh injury. But...it's Ward, so...

Really, we should change this thread title to "Jimmie Ward has a broken _______" and bump the thread once a month. 

20 minutes ago, John232 said:

This is amazing. Like..i've never seen this with a player before. 

Makes Jason Verrett look like Favre.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Amazingly, I don't think Garnett has signed yet either. I know that he worked out for the Seahawks, and with that offensive line, you'd think he'd have a good chance, but so far as I know, they didn't sign him. All of these teams with interior offensive line woes, and he's still sitting out there. Dear god, what a horrific pick. 

He should thank god every day for AJ Jenkins, because otherwise he would be the worst Trent Baalke draft pick...the worst of the bad.

I remember @big9erfan was probably the only one less happy than me with this pick. Haven't seen him around in a long while. Hope you are well, friend!

20 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Enough already, just cut bait and let the chips fall where they may. Some guys are just not physical able to stay healthy and play this game at a high level. It has become painfully obvious Ward is one of those ppl. IR him, release him, do whatever...but this is getting old. 

Should have tried Tre Boston.