The Other Games Thread Week #1

Iron_man

The Redskins look legit, and if they can somehow make it out of the NFC, they're one team I feel has the matchup and play style to compete with the Patriots. The Cowboys are another team potentially, as well as the Eagles, Titans, Saints, Vikings, and to a much lesser extent the Broncos and Colts. That’s a grand total of eight NFL teams with a shot to even compete with the Patriots, (only six of the eight I feel are legit competitors anyways). It comes down to opposing teams matching up with a stout defense and a staff that can effectively manage a ball-control offense. Not that tough to figure out but obviously not really likely to happen against the Patriots.

18 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

The Redskins look legit, and if they can somehow make it out of the NFC, they're one team I feel has the matchup and play style to compete with the Patriots. The Cowboys are another team potentially, as well as the Eagles, Titans, Saints, Vikings, and to a much lesser extent the Broncos and Colts. That’s a grand total of eight NFL teams with a shot to even compete with the Patriots, (only six of the eight I feel are legit competitors anyways). It comes down to opposing teams matching up with a stout defense and a staff that can effectively manage a ball-control offense. Not that tough to figure out but obviously not really likely to happen against the Patriots.

Cowboys finally look decent, yeah. Titans could frustrate us, I'm still worried about KC, Rams would worry me a bit....the others....meh.

I just watched the Texans Saints game yesterday. BOB is hilarious. I can't believe he used two timeouts on that first half challenge. Simply inexcusable. The botched 10 second runoff from the referees was even worse. I am glad the Saints won the game in the end  - the fans would otherwise have been justifiably incensed but I find sports media rage about refereeing a sad distraction. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
  • Like 1