Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

I agree that Pouncey should be suspended as well. I also am in the line of thinking that if I were him I would have done everything he did and more after seeing Garrett hit Rudolph in the head with a helmet.

Reggie Ragland tweeted: "If that was pat go on and cancel Christmas" lmao

There's one lineman (DeCastro?) that throws Garrett to the ground and it looks like he just tries to lay on top of him and holds him down. I'm sure he will get a suspension as well, but honestly I think he was doing the NFL a favor in breaking up a fight the refs obviously couldn't.

If he didn't throw any punches I wouldn't suspend him.

21 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

but honestly I think he was doing the NFL a favor in breaking up a fight the refs obviously couldn't.

Ya know, when multiple 300 lb professional athletes start going at it, I don’t know if there’s ever a time that the refs can do a dang thing.

But yeah, punish someone for helping.

39 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Lmfao. Stay woke y'all

She is .... special.

I got a kick out of the refs looking at each other like, "Aren't you gonna break this up?"  Bonus laughs for Rudolph being so tilted that he tried to run out the clock with a spike on 4th down.  

Edited by titanrick
the lulz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Lmfao. Stay woke y'all

If memory serves, she's the same reporter who asked Rams players what it was like sharing a locker room with Michael Sam when he was a rookie there during TC

ah, here's the link. she asked about his showering habits because that's proper journalism. (also a significant invasion of privacy, which is something you learn to respect in Journalism 1000. Josina is such a trash reporter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2014/08/27/espn-says-it-regrets-michael-sam-shower-report-that-drew-criticism/

Edited by deeluxx3
link
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Race baiting at its finest... Yea let’s not forget him kicking Delanie Walker and ending the Broncos QB season with a dirty hit. That is what ESPN employs.

Hey now, that’s not fair.

He punched Delanie Walker.

Again, Garrett took it too far... But Rudolph is not without blame... Him trying to pull Garrett's helmet off and kicking him in the groin all happened before Garrett "retaliated". 

I don't care for Garrett, but fair is fair. A qb should not get preferential treatment when he's just as much to blame for the escalation as anyone else... 

• Like 1