Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

12 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

So glad I’m getting to see the emergence of Dak Prescott. Dude is leaps and bounds out performing his previous years in the league. Looks like a whole new guy. 

Is he?

To me he seems to be about the same as he always has been.  Maybe I'm just looking at numbers. 
I will say I've seen some better throws, but decision making wise I can't say I see a whole lot different.

Numbers wise he is about the same person. 
He has thrown more this year than previous years, so he has more yards. Still around the 20ish TDs on pace for more due to more attempts. Same with more INTs and attempts.

Team has worst record, might have the first losing season with him at QB. 
I still think he is best when he is in the Tanny role. Run game dominate team. Asking him to lead the team through the air isn't the way I think. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Is he?

To me he seems to be about the same as he always has been.  Maybe I'm just looking at numbers. 
I will say I've seen some better throws, but decision making wise I can't say I see a whole lot different.

Numbers wise he is about the same person. 
He has thrown more this year than previous years, so he has more yards. Still around the 20ish TDs on pace for more due to more attempts. Same with more INTs and attempts.

Team has worst record, might have the first losing season with him at QB. 
I still think he is best when he is in the Tanny role. Run game dominate team. Asking him to lead the team through the air isn't the way I think. 

Im memeing. Glad you said that, though.xD

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wasn’t there rumors of the Titans interested in Lock? Maybe he has eye for QB talent because Lock is looking good.

I'm not sure, but even before this game I thought Lock would be a good dude to sit behind Tannehill. Both have impressive velocity, but Lock has been doing it without stepping into his throws. Arm looks crazy strong.