Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanSS said:

Winston is basically me playing madden. A lot of yards and scoring, but decides I'm gonna throw it pre-snap and throws it anyway when it's gonna be a pick.

Oh yeah, he hears the playcall and he’s throwing it to circle. Coverage doesn’t matter. Pressure doesn’t matter. The ball is going to circle.

• Like 1

Why do we always get the Texans absolute best? I know it's a division game, but they play like AFC championship contenders against us and then need the Bucs to throw 4 INTs to beat them. 

Deshaun Watson gets a lot of national attention like he's the next 15 year franchise QB after Mahommes, but I think he's closer to Winston than Mahommes. Just on a better team with no Drew Brees in his division.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Why do we always get the Texans absolute best? I know it's a division game, but they play like AFC championship contenders against us and then need the Bucs to throw 4 INTs to beat them. 

Deshaun Watson gets a lot of national attention like he's the next 15 year franchise QB after Mahommes, but I think he's closer to Winston than Mahommes. Just on a better team with no Drew Brees in his division.

We played like absolute punks on Sunday. I was disgusted by our lack of physicality and letting Houston beat us at our own game 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

We played like absolute punks on Sunday. I was disgusted by our lack of physicality and letting Houston beat us at our own game 

Houston was also a hell of a lot better on Sunday than they were today. They played pretty well.

We were in a ton of small packages, basically inviting the run, because we were trying to make up for injuries in the secondary. I thought our OL played pretty well, just didn't have the usual Henry.

34 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Definitely helps just being able to throw it up and know Hopkins will get it.

53 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

we didn’t get their absolute best. we pulled a classic titans turd and gifted them a 14 point lead before you could blink.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

we didn’t get their absolute best. we pulled a classic titans turd and gifted them a 14 point lead before you could blink.

We got their best. It may not be as good as some other teams, but I think it was theirs. It wasn't like we were just awful. We moved the ball and they made plays. One way to look at the end zone pick is we flopped, which is just being pessimistic. Some times the other team makes plays too and they did with that hit that jarred it loose.

• 2 weeks later...