Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Winning a SB trip after beating the Texans would be 5x more sweet, on the other hand losing would probably feel 10x worse. It is what it is. Can't wait for it!

Houston why not?  

How poetic would it be for Vrabel to beat the team he left to get to the super bowl. 

Former Houston team vs the new Houston team to go to super bowl

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Houston why not?  

How poetic would it be for Vrabel to beat the team he left to get to the super bowl. 

Well, he already outcoached his mentor, and Pees outcoached the team that sent him packing. Full picture would be beating Vrabel's former team, and then meeting up with the Packers in the SB, to have a chance to beat the team coached by our former OC. Now, let's make it happen!

I told you this was our revenge tour. We got no beef with KC. No need to play them.

Houston beat us when Henry was banged up. Stole the division that was rightfully ours. This is our final franchise revenge game of the season.

Then we go to Miami and Ryan Tannehill completes this seasons revenge with a 300 yard game to win the Super Bowl in the stadium of the team that failed him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I told you this was our revenge tour. We got no beef with KC. No need to play them.

Houston beat us when Henry was banged up. Stole the division that was rightfully ours. This is our final franchise revenge game of the season.

Then we go to Miami and Ryan Tannehill completes this seasons revenge with a 300 yard game to win the Super Bowl in the stadium of the team that failed him.

Damn it, I forgot about the SB in Miami. Yeah, that would really complete the picture.

• Like 1