Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanSS said:

Yeah so instead of getting an overachieving Texans team, we're going to get a pumped up Chiefs team that rallied from down 24.

Texans failed to run any clock off at all. 

I don't really mind much. Watching this KC D-line get shoved back every play, Henry is going to have ROOM.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah so instead of getting an overachieving Texans team, we're going to get a pumped up Chiefs team that rallied from down 24.

Texans failed to run any clock off at all. 

they're still up 10 and have all the firepower they need to put up more points on a mediocre chiefs defense.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

they're still up 10 and have all the firepower they need to put up more points on a mediocre chiefs defense.

lol Texans never belonged here man.

Chiefs belong. Chiefs defense has been stout the last half of the season and will be strong next week if Chris Jones is back. They're not a joke.

Texans were up 24-0 and somehow I still felt like they would lose. Now 24-21. 

Edited by TitanSS

12 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

lol Texans never belonged here man.

Chiefs belong. Chiefs defense has been stout the last half of the season and will be strong next week if Chris Jones is back. They're not a joke.

Texans were up 24-0 and somehow I still felt like they would lose. Now 24-21. 

fair enough, but if the chiefs build up a lead before the 4th quarter i wouldn't put it past them to choke it away lol