Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, titanrick said:

So after coming out with a 24-0 lead, they were outscored 51-7. 

That’s gotta leave a mark. 

Thats the kind of stuff that knocks a franchise back to the bottom of the league.  And with no 1st round picks. Gotta pay Tunsil and Watson. 
Not the brightest of futures.
And you get to keep BOB as HC.

Man we can beat these guys must play mistake free football, we turned the ball over I believe twice last time & I like our chances with Brock a whole lot better than sims. I think we should play a lot of bump & run with safety help over top & I hope no I pray our pass rush can come alive 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Man we can beat these guys must play mistake free football, we turned the ball over I believe twice last time & I like our chances with Brock a whole lot better than sims. I think we should play a lot of bump & run with safety help over top & I hope no I pray our pass rush can come alive 

Went back and looked, we were passing a lot and was sacked a couple times to kill drives. 
Also was a false fumble where Tanny had the ball but ref gave it to the other player.

With our playoff approach of running, it is a real possibility we just ram it down their defense all day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Went back and looked, we were passing a lot and was sacked a couple times to kill drives. 
Also was a false fumble where Tanny had the ball but ref gave it to the other player.

With our playoff approach of running, it is a real possibility we just ram it down their defense all day.

Also should be pointed out that we didn't have Jayon Brown(may not have him next week either), Jurrell Casey or Corey Davis for that game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah, 2010 Packers and 2005 Steelers. Only two 6 seeds to ever win the super bowl since the 1990 playoff expansion.

2005 was the first year my friends and I started having Super Bowl parties. It was the first year my house hosted. 
2020 now,  the rotation has come back to us and we are hosting it.  

It is in the stars. lol 

#6 should make it to the Super Bowl again, when I host it. 

• 3 weeks later...