Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Colts are the team we want to be but they actually know how to scout linemen.

There were plays I was pausing tonight where every Chiefs defender was two yards off the line of scrimmage as the RB took the handoff.

And properly scheming plays where guys are wide open. And guys winning one on one battles. 

Dang Colts do everything we want but better. 

Want to be a run team. And win with defense. They got it. 

it kills me how the Colts weren't supposed to get Frank Reich. McDaniels was a done deal.

now they have the best coach in the division by far. it's almost like the timing for the Andrew Luck draft syncing perfectly with Manning's missed season. McDaniels backing out was the best thing that could've happened to that franchise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

it kills me how the Colts weren't supposed to get Frank Reich. McDaniels was a done deal.

now they have the best coach in the division by far. it's almost like the timing for the Andrew Luck draft syncing perfectly with Manning's missed season. McDaniels backing out was the best thing that could've happened to that franchise.

I can't even be mad at them anymore. Obviously they doing something right. 

Fall into good coaches like Dungy and Reich. Great QBs Manning and Luck. 

They play the game right. Dominating offensive line. Defense that flies around and is scrappy. 

Kudos to them. 

If I wasn't a Titans fan. I'd likely be a Colts fan. Hell. If things don't flip around this decade lol I might just do that. 

18 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

If I wasn't a Titans fan. I'd likely be a Colts fan. Hell. If things don't flip around this decade lol I might just do that. 

jeff fisher moves, baby!!

the worst thing about all this is that i was born in tennessee but moved to indiana when i was 5 and lived there until college, so for all intents and purposes i’m from indiana. i had every opportunity to become a colts fan and i decided on the titans like a dumbass instead lol what a curse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

jeff fisher moves, baby!!

the worst thing about all this is that i was born in tennessee but moved to indiana when i was 5 and lived there until college, so for all intents and purposes i’m from indiana. i had every opportunity to become a colts fan and i decided on the titans like a dumbass instead lol what a curse

Born and raised seven miles from Lambeau Field. Now own a home two miles from Lambeau. Fan of every Wisconsin team other than the Packers. We deserve every second of suffering.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Born and raised seven miles from Lambeau Field. Now own a home two miles from Lambeau. Fan of every Wisconsin team other than the Packers. We deserve every second of suffering.

What in the world?

You have the easiest path to happiness with Farve and Rodger and you pick this squad??! Lol 

12 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

"How many of you former Oilers would do what some of the posters here did and switch allegiance to the LA Rams if a team moved back to Houston?" is an actual thing I typed just now. Completely forgot about the Texans. I need my coffee.

If they moved i would be cursed to still support them. 

Unless a player I was soooo invested in went to another team. 

If I was a say big Manning/UT fan at the time and there were no Titans I might have became a Colts fan. 

But I was a casual NFL fan until they moved to TN and that magical 99 season made it a passion. 

My dislike for teams would stop me from jumping on a wagon of another team. I'd likely become a Panthers or Falcons fan. Proximity and I always liked the Panthers.