Other Games/Teams Thread

TitanLegend

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

yeah. i'd say best outcome for us is the texans win tonight and then lose next week to the pats.

I figure want the Texans to lose. Have the Colts winning the division and us battle the Texans for the wild card. If we are battling the Colts then they have the mental edge over us. 

8 hours ago, TitanSS said:

It seems like Deshaun Watson always has a ton of passing yards and then scores liken 17-23 points.

Cause a lot of the passes end up being long bombs to Hopkins. Then get in the red zone and crap the bed. 

I don't care if it isn't popular, Watson isn't this elite guy. 

Thinking on it. He may be the Rivers of this generation. Which isn't bad but considering that Rivers has been a 9-7/8-8 QB most of his career, I feel that is Watson. 

44 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Ravens are goddamn terrifying.

They have found the perfect system for him. 

And I'll give it to him, he works it well and is the best athlete on the field. 

But just like Goff, sometimes those things find a way to come back to Earth. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

They have found the perfect system for him. 

And I'll give it to him, he works it well and is the best athlete on the field. 

But just like Goff, sometimes those things find a way to come back to Earth. 

Honestly, I think he’s a better passer than Goff, but even if he’s even as a passer, the legs are just so much to deal with. The only QB that touches his running ability was Vick, but he’s in his second year and already reads defenses better than Vick.

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, I think he’s a better passer than Goff, but even if he’s even as a passer, the legs are just so much to deal with. The only QB that touches his running ability was Vick, but he’s in his second year and already reads defenses better than Vick.

Yeah. I'm actually more impressed with him and what he does than Watson. Will he be able to keep it up is the only question. 

I really don't believe in Watson. Lol.