Packers & Bears Postgame

DocHolliday

Every level of the defense is good.  We dont have to hope for 1 or 2 key guys to go out and make a play.  They came from everywhere tonight.

Z Smith might be the FA signing of the year.  My goodness, he does everything well.

I'll give the offense a pass vs. a crazy good Bears D, but I wont give 12 a pass.  Same BS from last year and the year before, only he has a weaker arm now.  The beginning of his decline started 2 years ago.  

• Like 3

Put a legit threat on the other side of Davante Adams and this team could go to the super bowl .... it’s time to admit G Mo and Msv are good C grade WRs on there best days if someone became available at trade deadline like Tate & Cooper did last year I’d be all for a trade is the price is right 

Edited by Pack-ManJones
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pack-ManJones said:

Put a legit threat on the other side of Davante Adams and this team could go to the super bowl .... it’s time to admit G Mo and Msv are good C grade WRs if someone became available at trade deadline like Tate & Cooper did last year I’d be all for a trade is the price is right 

I don't know. Aaron is so fastidious about route running that he freezes guys out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

Every level of the defense is good.  We dont have to hope for 1 or 2 key guys to go out and make a play.  They came from everywhere tonight.

Z Smith might be the FA signing of the year.  My goodness, he does everything well.

I'll give the offense a pass vs. a crazy good Bears D, but I wont give 12 a pass.  Same BS from last year and the year before, only he has a weaker arm now.  The beginning of his decline started 2 years ago.  

I agree with most of this, but he still have a 92.7 QB rating against that defense in week 1. He's got to get rid of it and we need to speed up the offense. Not sure if you can get him to change though. 

Rodgers -

Jones -

Williams +

Graham +

Tonyan +

Lewis -

Bulaga +

Bakhtiari -

Turner -

Taylor -

Linsley +

Adams IDK

MVS +

Allison -

+++

Clark +

Lowry +

Adams +

Martinez +

Greene +

Alexander +

King +

Tramon -

Crazy Tony -

Savage +

Amos +

+++

Crosby +

Scott +

+++

Pettine +

MLF/Hackett -

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 2

Defense is good. I could go on about the individuals but there’s no need, everyone played big.

Offense is going to start slow. I feel like we didn’t have many plays but it WORKED.

Rivalry games don’t count for sexiness. A win is a win. Divisional even better. 

Im happy.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

For the Bears fans lurking in our forum and in this thread, I’ll just say the Bears defense is scary good.  Can’t believe Nagy didn’t use his thoroughbred RB’s Cohen and Montgomery a lot more, to be honest.  Then again, we were shutting em down early, so much like MLF, abandoned the run too early, IMO.

Montgomery looked fine when given a chance. Nagy had a bad day. He needs to call more runs, bottom line.