Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Also if anyone is interested in that DE hidden dev UDFA let me know. I’ll give him away if someone wants to try and develop him. He doesn’t fit my defense so I probably won’t get the chance to try and get him developed into a respectable backup. Most likely a Star dev, iv only ever seen 1 Superstar UDFA and he was a 70ovr OL.

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Got the Patriots 2021 2nd and 2022 6th for 75 OVR Star Dev Nick Vigil who steps in and starts.

I traded OLB Tim Williams Star dev to Dolphins for a 2nd round pick. He’s absolutely invisible so I figured he’s expendable, I was going to start Mack Wilson anyways.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neumatic said:

So everyone but Brady retired...shocking

3 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Madden said they adjusted the game to make him not retire because he signed that deal.

3 hours ago, Neumatic said:

We’re stuck with him in real life, no need to have him haunt us in Madden forever too. “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” lol

He regressed quite a bit but he’s still the 4th rated QB. 

Just realized I traded for their first this season since I figured he'd be retired and they would slump... welp. Might have to unload that first haha.