Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

3 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

If you think my defense is challenging you out should play against your own. Sure they can’t catch but they don’t need to.

But can you imagine if they did?!?

Your defense outside of two big runs and two big passes basically neutralized my offense entirely. Clark just needs to get some more training with his accuracy and you'll be fine.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Gg man. Score got lopsided late. Cant consistently move on your defense, have to rely on big plays to do anything. Clark was also having a bad day, but my guys can't catch on defense.

I was trying different things, wasn’t worried about the score after half time except that slight slimmer of hope after that Murray fumble when it was 28-14. Clark was sooo bad. Madden is so weird Brissett played TERRIBLE vs CPU but played great in user games. Clark was the polar opposite, that was just brutal. My interior linemen got ate alive too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

My interior linemen got ate alive too.

I thought they dominated on running plays, particularly when you would spread out. I could sense it coming with Johnson and couldn't get off blocks, so you were shredding me for chunks of yardage.

Of the sacks I think I usered one of Armstead. Otherwise I was getting stonewalled personally. It sucked when it was happening with Oliver 1on1.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

But can you imagine if they did?!?

Your defense outside of two big runs and two big passes basically neutralized my offense entirely. Clark just needs to get some more training with his accuracy and you'll be fine.

The funny thing is his accuracy stats are similar to Brissetts. Im obviously focus training him and  I unlocked the QB training boost for my head coach so shouldn’t be long before he improves. Probably win offensive rookie of the year with him unless he gets hurt too so that’ll be a big boost moving forward.

Grant was just out for the game. All he is is fast, so if he was injured for any amount of time it wouldn’t be much of a blow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I thought they dominated on running plays, particularly when you would spread out. I could sense it coming with Johnson and couldn't get off blocks, so you were shredding me for chunks of yardage.

Of the sacks I think I usered one of Armstead. Otherwise I was getting stonewalled personally. It sucked when it was happening with Oliver 1on1.

I’m talking about passing plays. They would wreck the pocket and then Clark wouldn’t throw it when I hit the button and just eat the sack. Running was the only thing I could do to move the ball. Your linebackers are essentially DB’s with how fast they are so they took away most of the middle. Then my receivers got lit up anytime they caught a ball. I think your whole defense big hits every tackle xD

• Like 1

Steelers- 70 Giants- 20

Took out my frustration of my offense crapping the bed against ruskie on the Giants. They couldn’t cover DK Metcalf, he had almost 300 yards at the half. He destroyed everyone that lined up against him. Once he had the ball he’d just outrun the rest of the defense Out gained the Giants in total yards 1012 to 365. 

Clark 27/41 650yds 8TD 1INT

Johnson 10att 66yds 2TD (one was a FR)

Metcalf 12rec 428yds 5TD

Isabella 11rec 165yds 2TD 

Grant 7PR 193yds 1TD, 4KR 103yds

Stephen Clark is up to 81ovr. 94 TP 86s/89m/83d accuracies.