Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Should we all agree upon a time and just knock out the offseason in one session?

I'm generally free after 430pm PST weekdays.

I have no idea what my work schedule will be like this week, probably not more than 2 days but it’s hard to say. When I work it takes up the whole day, so it’s hard to say for sure when I’ll be available.

8 hours ago, Neumatic said:

I have no idea what my work schedule will be like this week, probably not more than 2 days but it’s hard to say. When I work it takes up the whole day, so it’s hard to say for sure when I’ll be available.

I’m free anytime after 7pm est, this week besides Wednesday.

I'd say do your best to keep it realistic. If anybody is abusing their powers, we will adjust it. I think we have a nice group here. I won't be signing any big name FAs unless they are from LSU. :D

But, no signing guys and trading them either. That's a no-no.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Maybe we can limit the FA signings.

like say we can only sign up to 4 FA and no more than 2 can be over 90 or something like that. Just spit balling

How many 90s are going to be released in a league with no cap?

From what I've seen its typically a few 90s / high 80s on teams close to cap or loaded at the position, then a bunch of low 80s high 70s trying to get paid.

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

I'd say do your best to keep it realistic. If anybody is abusing their powers, we will adjust it. I think we have a nice group here. I won't be signing any big name FAs unless they are from LSU. :D

But, no signing guys and trading them either. That's a no-no.

Agree on your last point. What limit should we establish that they have to stay on the roster? 1 year? 2?

Obviously depends on the player, but the Chargers would be looking at the following positions for free agency or draft:

Backup HB

Backup TE

Upgrade starting OTs

Starting Defensive Tackle(s)

4-3 LB (if better than Vigil and reasonable cost)

Cornerbacks

Strong Safety

More than anything I'll be looking at secondary help. Only like Savage back there, otherwise might have an overhaul. Harrison hits well, but his 84 speed limits him.