Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

It's been a while since we did a larger league and I was putting this out there to test the waters. If you are interested, just let me know. When these larger leagues happened in the past, we would designate advancing days and times like Tuesday and Friday night or something like that. Just to make sure that people stay interested in the league. If it was a player vs. player game and waiting for that game to be played, that's fine within reason. But, sometimes players were kicked so the game could be played or we'd sim and force win while turning injuries off.

Regarding other rules and such, we will set them up based on the interest. Not looking for any players who just cheese and exploit against the computer or against people. We've had problems with that in the past and it was a huge issue. But, everyone is starting off fresh and we'll see what we can do. Probably would be a fantasy draft but it would be tough getting everyone on at the same time. I was thinking that we do an auto-draft and who we get, we get.

Thoughts?

Edited by biggio7

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

@Neumatic@RuskieTitan@holt_bruce81

Do you guys want to do a fantasy draft or real teams? or fantasy draft but sim it?

I'm ok with either of the first two, FD might make it a bit more balanced across the league. Wouldn't be a big fan of just simmed teams with no control. 

If it's still like the madden's we've played before, where the draft sims until a user on the clock, I cant imagine it would take incredibly long to finish, and if someone wants to leave early after getting their core they could.

The other question would be how to handle trades?

18 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Usually during the week I try And get to bed around 11pm CT. And my weekends just vary depending on my work schedule foe my part time job. 

Mare we doing 2 AFC and 2 NFC teams?

I think that would be best to go 2 and 2. We can continue to add as we go too. Maybe others will look and be interested.