Week 1 Games

Leader

43 minutes ago, Norm said:

When will the damn cheaters retire so other teams can have a fair game again though.

It's all about personnel which most of the league does not possess. The broncos had  the rare blend of personnel to completely obliterate McDaniel's scheme.  Linebackers who were quick enough to take away the flats and a base front 4 that could push between the center at Brady.

Edited by Howler

14 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Not sure why anyone would be surprised that a neutral observer would look at the Packers WR group and come away unimpressed.  There's nothing established behind Adams, and those looking to fill the void are not exactly a who's who of draft day talent.

You are exactly right. 

That being said, I still want to throat punch Rodney.

He made a statement that might be right, might be wrong, and has little factual basis, though one could appeal to his authority. Lord knows many of us appeal to our own authority. But I don’t like him. I urge all fair-minded posters to shun Rodney or anyone who quotes him again. And un-shun him long enough to throat punch him if you see him and then shun him again.

Our receivers are swell. 

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

It's not a very encouraging group. THey really need MVS to be a legit WR2 this year which is a lot to ask of a raw 5th rder in yr2

I don't know what his draft status has to do with his outlook in 2019. He certainly didn't looks like a raw 5th round pick as a rookie.

People are sleeping on him hard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

You are exactly right. 

That being said, I still want to throat punch Rodney.

He made a statement that might be right, might be wrong, and has little factual basis, though one could appeal to his authority. Lord knows many of us appeal to our own authority. But I don’t like him. I urge all fair-minded posters to shun Rodney or anyone who quotes him again. And un-shun him long enough to throat punch him if you see him and then shun him again.

Our receivers are swell. 

lmao

I'm guessing Rodney was a guy who said we should have done more in FA at WR or traded for one and he's just trying to justify that now. Seems weird that's what he wanted to focus on.

• Like 1

The frustrating thing with New England is that you never say "that was stupid" or "why do that" etc etc. Only one person has access to the KFC chicken recipe. BB is the only one with the football recipe. People have been trying to steal it for years all the way back to Charlie Weiss That's a big part of why I didn't want JMD

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

The frustrating thing with New England is that you never say "that was stupid" or "why do that" etc etc. Only one person has access to the KFC chicken recipe. BB is the only one with the football recipe. People have been trying to steal it for years all the way back to Charlie Weiss That's a big part of why I didn't want JMD

I prefer to look at people as individuals myself.