Week 1 Games

Leader

11 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Some of the worst defensive playcalling I've seen. Would suck to be a Texans fan. That staff needs to go. Prevent defense with 7 seconds left needing 7 yards to get in FG range lol.

Ed Werder:  Per @ESPNStatsInfo: Texans sent 3 or fewer rushers at Drew Brees 16 times, including every drop back on the game-winning drive - 3rd-most 3-man rushes he’s faced in his Saints career. Brees went 13-16 against that in the game, and converted all 6 of his 3rd downs vs. a 3-man rush.

Watching the 49er Buc game. Garoppalo sucks. Kittle is an absolute beast. Tonyan might end up being a decent player but he is absolutely NOT anything like kittle. I don’t care if their height and weight is similar, the way kittle moves is off the charts.  

Jimmy Garoppolo has been out for a year and never really played this preseason. 'd give him a pass in his first proper game back. I'm less worried about his tendency to throw high last Sunday, and more worried at his tendency to throw AT his receivers rather than leading them. I need to revisit this after, say, four games.

@boratt I really wanted Kittle the year SF got him (and told my 49ers mate he'd got a steal, the day after he was drafted). They took him with the second 5th round pick, crazy. The Packers could have taken him instead of RB Jamaal Williams, late in round four - not that I dislike Williams, but his value doesn't approach that of Kittle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Jimmy Garoppolo has been out for a year and never really played this preseason. 'd give him a pass in his first proper game back. I'm less worried about his tendency to throw high last Sunday, and more worried at his tendency to throw AT his receivers rather than leading them. I need to revisit this after, say, four games.

@boratt I really wanted Kittle the year SF got him (and told my 49ers mate he'd got a steal, the day after he was drafted). They took him with the second 5th round pick, crazy. The Packers could have taken him instead of RB Jamaal Williams, late in round four - not that I dislike Williams, but his value doesn't approach that of Kittle.

Very true. I have gamepass. My intent is to watch all NFC games this year and see if I can make a few dollars with the bookies.