Chiefs @ Jags WEEK ONE GDT

Chiefer

We finally made it after an interesting offseason to say the least. Nobody made a thread so i decided too.

A few former Chiefs in Jacksonville: Foles, Conley and O'Shaughnessy dawn the green now. 

I have the Chiefs winning but its their home opener so a lot of pride there. Excited to see what Reid and Mahomes come up with next.

Oh boy... Frank Clark may have a monster game this weekend. From AP:

The Jaguars have more pressing issues when it comes to injuries. Jaguars starting left tackle Cam Robinson’s right knee reportedly “just gave out” Friday, per ESPN’s Michael DiRocco. Robinson is listed as doubtful, and the Jaguars’ swing tackle, Cedric Ogbuehi, is out with a hamstring injury. With that in mind, Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said second-year lineman Will Richardson would start at left tackle. Richardson, who had been working as a guard in the NFL but played right tackle at NC State, has never played an NFL snap in his career.

• Like 1

back to the basics. For the first time since ages I'll be listening to Mitch Holthus on radio for the game as I'm traveling all Sunday evenings. Hate this weekly commute. Wonder whether I can stay connected on the plane.

Edited by KC_Guy