Chiefs @ Jags WEEK ONE GDT

Chiefer

Foles has a broken clavicle

No details on Hill, got tests in local hospital, obviously no immediate confirmation on a broken collarbone. If broken, 6 weeks min, may take up to three months for healing (plus rehab).

Update from the guy who should know best, Rick Burkholder:

So obviously no fracture, but something else. We'll probably get a bit more explanation on Arrowheadpride tomorrow from their "inhouse doc".

And a last one for now:

Reading all the haters commenting is just incredible ...

Edited by KC_Guy

8 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Really not sure what to think of the D so far. O still looks unstoppable. But the D has looked more solid play to play, but more susceptible to the big ones. Two long passes are like half their yards. Last year I feel like we didn't allow as many deep bombs like that, but we allowed positive yards damn near every play.

our goal line offense needs work, D had a few stops at least, hopefully they can get better. MC will help in week 5.

8 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

I'm not a fan of zone defense. NFL QB's are adept at recognizing and exploiting zone Pass Defense.

I like it if it's mixed in. The key is to do some of both. When you do just one or just the other it's way too easy to exploit. In the playoffs the Pats lit us up doing nothing but man, they also lit the Chargers up doing nothing but zone. As long as there's a mix, I like it being there.